Friday, September 27, 2013

Assignment 6

  1. Do you think the results are 100% accurate? Why or why not?
         I do not think the results are 100% accurate because not all of the students answered the questions that I had posted. I got some answers to some of my questions but not all of my questions were answered.
 
     2.How much of an impact do you think the wording of the questions has on the answers you received?
        
        I think that if I had very advanced wording in my questions, the students wouldn't even read the answers or the questions that I had uploaded and start filling out random answers. Also, if I repeated the same questions over and over again, I believe that the students would start filling out answers without them even caring.
  1. Did you get the results you expected from your online polls? Why?
          I did get the answers that I expected to some of my questions from my online polls. I would guess that some students would put some of the answers that I expected because I can say that I know some of the students fairly well for them to answer what I expected them to answer. On the other hand, I didn't expect some of the students to answer what I thought they would answer or what I thought they would answer because I don't know ALL of the students in class but I do know some.;
  1. If you wanted to do an online poll with the students of Technologico de Montorrey asking them how much time and effort they spent doing homework this year, what are the steps you would take to complete that online poll?
          The steps that I would take to do the online poll would be putting different types of questions to the poll. I would have multiple choice questions, fill in the box, and other forms of questions as well. I wouldn't just make one question for all of the forms of questions but have different types of questions typed out.
         
  1. Do you think online polling could help the administration of Tec de Montorrey find out more about their students? Or do you think that the results would not be accurate? Why or why not?
          I believe that the online polling could help Tec de Monterrey find out more about there students. I think this because the school could put many sorts of questions that our students could be interested about, but at the same time, they wouldn't always pay attention to them because they just want to get the questions over with because sometimes they can be tiring to answer.
         
  1. How do you think the results of your polls would be different if you asked your classmates the questions in person?
          I think they would be different but also the same because I don't think the students answered the questions with honesty. The students could've probably been lazy to answer them so they just put whatever thing they wanted. In person, on the other hand, I think they would actually pay attention to me and answer the questions with honesty.
  1. In what ways do you think online polling using Google Spreadsheets can be improved? Or was it easier to create an online poll than you originally thought? Explain.
          I cant really answer these questions because I have never been in the part of Google or online polls. I wouldn't be able to answer the question only if I actually experimented it. However, I don't think it could have been to create the polls.

No comments:

Post a Comment