Wednesday, October 30, 2013

My Summer at Culver Academy


My Summer at Culver Academy

 
Best summer that I have had so far. I spent time with people from different places in the world.
 
Photo
 
Military camp where you did many types of activities from a variety that you could choose from for example basketball, soccer, volleyball, dance, swimming, archery, crew, and much more.
 
Photo
 
We would have retreats three times a week and parades every Friday.
 
 
Photo
 
It's a place where you make friends that you will never forget.
 
Photo
 
The basketball crew!
 
 
Photo
Deck 6- The Great Race!
 
 Go to this website to learn more about the summer camp itself. Here, I will be demonstrating a video of the experience you get to have.
Click here
This is another website where you can find more summer camps to go to.
 

1 comment:

  1. grate your blog is amayzing I like the institution the social media and all the friends that you can win on there :D it is great I guess

    ReplyDelete